BDO removed from post for dereliction of duty
Dehra Dun: A Block Development Officer
has been removed from the post due to dereliction of duty, officials said Tuesday.
During an interaction with people regarding their
problems at Doiwala area of the district yesterday,
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank asked the
officials about the supply of drinking water in the area.
Nishank did not receive a satisfactory reply in this
regard as the BDO of the area Savitri Rawat was not present.
The chief minister later ordered to remove her from the
post, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living