BDO removed from post for dereliction of duty
Dehra Dun: A Block Development Officer
has been removed from the post due to dereliction of duty, officials said Tuesday.
During an interaction with people regarding their
problems at Doiwala area of the district yesterday,
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank asked the
officials about the supply of drinking water in the area.
Nishank did not receive a satisfactory reply in this
regard as the BDO of the area Savitri Rawat was not present.
The chief minister later ordered to remove her from the
post, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral