BDO removed from post for dereliction of duty
Dehra Dun: A Block Development Officer
has been removed from the post due to dereliction of duty, officials said Tuesday.
During an interaction with people regarding their
problems at Doiwala area of the district yesterday,
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank asked the
officials about the supply of drinking water in the area.
Nishank did not receive a satisfactory reply in this
regard as the BDO of the area Savitri Rawat was not present.
The chief minister later ordered to remove her from the
post, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi