BDO removed from post for dereliction of duty
Dehra Dun: A Block Development Officer
has been removed from the post due to dereliction of duty, officials said Tuesday.
During an interaction with people regarding their
problems at Doiwala area of the district yesterday,
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank asked the
officials about the supply of drinking water in the area.
Nishank did not receive a satisfactory reply in this
regard as the BDO of the area Savitri Rawat was not present.
The chief minister later ordered to remove her from the
post, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati, Pimpri Chinchwad seats; Shiv Sena takes early lead in BMC polls