BDO removed from post for dereliction of duty
Dehra Dun: A Block Development Officer
has been removed from the post due to dereliction of duty, officials said Tuesday.
During an interaction with people regarding their
problems at Doiwala area of the district yesterday,
Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank asked the
officials about the supply of drinking water in the area.
Nishank did not receive a satisfactory reply in this
regard as the BDO of the area Savitri Rawat was not present.
The chief minister later ordered to remove her from the
post, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre