BEd test papers leak case: CB-CID submits charge sheet
Farukhabad: The CB-CID today submitted a
charge sheet to the Uttar Pradesh government against 14 people
accused of leaking test papers of the combined entrance
examination for admission in BEd course in the state, police
The entrance examination, which was scheduled on May 5,
had been cancelled following the leak.
The state government then handed over the case to CB-CID.
Acting on a tip-off, the police on May 5 had raided a
photostat shop in Mohammadabad town in Farukkhabad and
recovered 600 copies of `A` series of question papers of
General Knowledge, English and Hindi languages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30