BEd test papers leak case: CB-CID submits charge sheet
Farukhabad: The CB-CID today submitted a
charge sheet to the Uttar Pradesh government against 14 people
accused of leaking test papers of the combined entrance
examination for admission in BEd course in the state, police
The entrance examination, which was scheduled on May 5,
had been cancelled following the leak.
The state government then handed over the case to CB-CID.
Acting on a tip-off, the police on May 5 had raided a
photostat shop in Mohammadabad town in Farukkhabad and
recovered 600 copies of `A` series of question papers of
General Knowledge, English and Hindi languages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender