Bhatti gang booked in Sahibababad shootout case
Ghaziabad: A case has been registered
against Sunder Bhatti gang in Sahibabad shootout case, where
four people were killed in firing between two rival gangs
during a marriage ceremony, police said here on Monday.
"A case was earlier registered against 13 members of
Narendra Bhatti gang on complaint of the bride`s uncle but now
a case has filed against Sunder Bhatti and his group also, to
prevent any retaliation by them," SSP Raghubir Lal said.
Four people died and five others injured when members of
Narender Bhatti and Sunder Bhatti gangs fired at one another
at New India Wedding Place banquet hall in Sahibabad on
Four police teams have been formed to search for the
absconding gangsters, Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees