Bhatti gang booked in Sahibababad shootout case
Ghaziabad: A case has been registered
against Sunder Bhatti gang in Sahibabad shootout case, where
four people were killed in firing between two rival gangs
during a marriage ceremony, police said here on Monday.
"A case was earlier registered against 13 members of
Narendra Bhatti gang on complaint of the bride`s uncle but now
a case has filed against Sunder Bhatti and his group also, to
prevent any retaliation by them," SSP Raghubir Lal said.
Four people died and five others injured when members of
Narender Bhatti and Sunder Bhatti gangs fired at one another
at New India Wedding Place banquet hall in Sahibabad on
Four police teams have been formed to search for the
absconding gangsters, Lal said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva
- 1st Test, Day 1: Virat Kohli's brilliant ton puts India on top against West Indies
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back