Bhojpuri singer among two shot dead
Ghazipur: A Bhojpuri folk singer was among two persons who were shot dead in Tiyari village area here, police said on Saturday.
Singer Sunita Tyagi (35) and Ramjit Yadav (42) were shot dead here last evening allegedly over an old enmity.
The shooting appears to be a fallout of a murder case five years ago in which Yadav was an accused and served in jail, they said.
An FIR has been registered by Yadav`s brother against three persons in this regard, the added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone