Bijnore: Seven persons get life imprisonment in murder case
Bijnore: A local court has awarded
life imprisonment to seven persons, including three brothers,
in a murder case.
Fast Track Court Judge Beena Chaudhary sentenced the
accused, including three brothers, to life term yesterday.
According to prosecution, on November 9, 2006, Balbir
Singh was murdered in village Shekhpuri Chohar after which a
clash broke out between two different communities in which
Dungar Singh was also killed.
The three brothers Veer Singh, Narendra Singh and
Jitendra, sons of Balbir Singh, were found guilty of murdering
Dungar Singh. The trio were sentenced to life imprisonment by
the court yesterday.
The other accused sentenced are Brajvir, Dev Vir,
Ranvir and Sewa Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown