Bijnore: Seven persons get life imprisonment in murder case
Bijnore: A local court has awarded
life imprisonment to seven persons, including three brothers,
in a murder case.
Fast Track Court Judge Beena Chaudhary sentenced the
accused, including three brothers, to life term yesterday.
According to prosecution, on November 9, 2006, Balbir
Singh was murdered in village Shekhpuri Chohar after which a
clash broke out between two different communities in which
Dungar Singh was also killed.
The three brothers Veer Singh, Narendra Singh and
Jitendra, sons of Balbir Singh, were found guilty of murdering
Dungar Singh. The trio were sentenced to life imprisonment by
the court yesterday.
The other accused sentenced are Brajvir, Dev Vir,
Ranvir and Sewa Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users