Bijnore: Seven persons get life imprisonment in murder case
Bijnore: A local court has awarded
life imprisonment to seven persons, including three brothers,
in a murder case.
Fast Track Court Judge Beena Chaudhary sentenced the
accused, including three brothers, to life term yesterday.
According to prosecution, on November 9, 2006, Balbir
Singh was murdered in village Shekhpuri Chohar after which a
clash broke out between two different communities in which
Dungar Singh was also killed.
The three brothers Veer Singh, Narendra Singh and
Jitendra, sons of Balbir Singh, were found guilty of murdering
Dungar Singh. The trio were sentenced to life imprisonment by
the court yesterday.
The other accused sentenced are Brajvir, Dev Vir,
Ranvir and Sewa Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!