Bijnore: Seven persons get life imprisonment in murder case
Bijnore: A local court has awarded
life imprisonment to seven persons, including three brothers,
in a murder case.
Fast Track Court Judge Beena Chaudhary sentenced the
accused, including three brothers, to life term yesterday.
According to prosecution, on November 9, 2006, Balbir
Singh was murdered in village Shekhpuri Chohar after which a
clash broke out between two different communities in which
Dungar Singh was also killed.
The three brothers Veer Singh, Narendra Singh and
Jitendra, sons of Balbir Singh, were found guilty of murdering
Dungar Singh. The trio were sentenced to life imprisonment by
the court yesterday.
The other accused sentenced are Brajvir, Dev Vir,
Ranvir and Sewa Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- Share household chores with wife for super sex life
- BJP seeks Arvind Kejriwal's arrest over water tanker scam report
- Rajan wants central banks to keep off competitive devaluation
- Shiv Sena backs Subramanian Swamy, takes a dig at BJP leadership
- Courtney Browne replaces Clive Lloyd as West Indies' chairman of selectors