BJP accuses UPA govt of shielding Maya in DA case
Sultanpur/Amethi: BJP on Tuesday accused the UPA
government at the Centre of shielding Uttar Pradesh Chief
Minister Mayawati in a disproportionate assets case "for
"CBI has all evidences against Mayawati in the
disproportionate assets case, but the matter is being hushed
up. Actually Congress is saving the Chief Minister," BJP
national vice-president Kalraj Mishra alleged during his Jan
He dubbed Congress and BSP as the two sides of the same
coin and alleged that BSP was looting government money in
The BJP leader said the Mayawati government had failed to
deliver services like education, security and health.
Alleging major scam in National Rural Health Mission, he
said expired medicines were supplied in government hospitals
in Varanasi and Gorakhpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming