BJP declares candidate for Pipraich Assembly seat
Lucknow: BJP on Sunday declared Radhey Shyam
Singh as its candidate for Pipraich Assembly seat, where
bypoll is scheduled on May 8, party sources said here.
The name of Singh was declared by party state
president Surya Pratap Shahi, they said.
The Pipraich seat in Gorakhpur fell vacant after death
of BSP leader and former minister Jaumna Prasad Nishad, who
died in an accident last year.
Nishad`s wife Rajmati is contesting from the seat from
Samajwadi Party after being expelled from BSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Jacqueline Fernandez at the launch of two Aéropostale stores in Mumbai! Pic inside
- Sky is the limit for investments in India: Arun Jaitley
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch
- Why hot climate fuels aggression, violence
- Dinosaur-era bugs knew how to camouflage