BJP declares candidate for Pipraich Assembly seat
Lucknow: BJP on Sunday declared Radhey Shyam
Singh as its candidate for Pipraich Assembly seat, where
bypoll is scheduled on May 8, party sources said here.
The name of Singh was declared by party state
president Surya Pratap Shahi, they said.
The Pipraich seat in Gorakhpur fell vacant after death
of BSP leader and former minister Jaumna Prasad Nishad, who
died in an accident last year.
Nishad`s wife Rajmati is contesting from the seat from
Samajwadi Party after being expelled from BSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?