BJP declares candidate for Pipraich Assembly seat
Lucknow: BJP on Sunday declared Radhey Shyam
Singh as its candidate for Pipraich Assembly seat, where
bypoll is scheduled on May 8, party sources said here.
The name of Singh was declared by party state
president Surya Pratap Shahi, they said.
The Pipraich seat in Gorakhpur fell vacant after death
of BSP leader and former minister Jaumna Prasad Nishad, who
died in an accident last year.
Nishad`s wife Rajmati is contesting from the seat from
Samajwadi Party after being expelled from BSP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal