BJP demands PM`s resignation over coal blocks allocations
Uttar Pradesh unit of BJP staged a dharna here and demanded resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the coal blocks allocation issue.
The party workers led by its state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai staged the protest at Deendayal Upadhyaya park here.
Hitting out at the PM, Bajpai alleged Singh who had previously praised the CAG is now criticising the constitutional body after it exposed the scam.
He alleged the UPA government is not cancelling allocation of the coal blocks even after CAG`s report and demand of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam