BJP demands PM`s resignation over coal blocks allocations
Uttar Pradesh unit of BJP staged a dharna here and demanded resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the coal blocks allocation issue.
The party workers led by its state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai staged the protest at Deendayal Upadhyaya park here.
Hitting out at the PM, Bajpai alleged Singh who had previously praised the CAG is now criticising the constitutional body after it exposed the scam.
He alleged the UPA government is not cancelling allocation of the coal blocks even after CAG`s report and demand of the opposition.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?