BJP demands PM`s resignation over coal blocks allocations
Uttar Pradesh unit of BJP staged a dharna here and demanded resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the coal blocks allocation issue.
The party workers led by its state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai staged the protest at Deendayal Upadhyaya park here.
Hitting out at the PM, Bajpai alleged Singh who had previously praised the CAG is now criticising the constitutional body after it exposed the scam.
He alleged the UPA government is not cancelling allocation of the coal blocks even after CAG`s report and demand of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred