BJP demands PM`s resignation over coal blocks allocations
Uttar Pradesh unit of BJP staged a dharna here and demanded resignation of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the coal blocks allocation issue.
The party workers led by its state president Laxmi Kant Bajpai staged the protest at Deendayal Upadhyaya park here.
Hitting out at the PM, Bajpai alleged Singh who had previously praised the CAG is now criticising the constitutional body after it exposed the scam.
He alleged the UPA government is not cancelling allocation of the coal blocks even after CAG`s report and demand of the opposition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing