BJP for SIT probe into Noida land scam
Lucknow: BJP on Friday demanded probe by a
Special Investigation Team (SIT) into the Noida land allotment
scam and alleged that it was to the tune of over Rs 1 lakh
"The Noida land allotment scam is to the tune of over Rs
one lakh crore. Probe into it should be done by the special
investigation team," BJP national secretary Kirit Somaiya
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal