BJP leader`s son shoots hawker over free newspaper
Agra: The son of a BJP leader allegedly shot
a hawker Wednesday for not being given a free newspaper, police said here.
BJP leader Rana Pratap`s son Vikas along with an
accomplice Ajit beat the hawker Ram Kumar (22) and shot him
twice in the chest when he had gone to distribute newspapers,
Kumar claimed that the two had asked for free newspapers on January one and took the step when he refused, police said.
The victim, who was admitted to the Sarojini Naidu Medical college, is said to be in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’