BJP lost wherever Modi campaigned: Pradeep Jain
Agra: Union Minister Pradeep Jain has said wherever Narendra Modi had contested in assembly elections in the past, BJP ended up loser and claimed the story would be repeated in Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand.
Jain, Minister of State for Rural Development, told reporters here last night that it had been observed that wherever Modi had campaigned, BJP had lost, as had happened in Uttarakhand, Karnataka and Himachal Pradesh assembly polls and claimed "this would be repeated in Madhya Pradesh and Jharkhand where Congress would win".
Meanwhile, elaborate security arrangements are being made for Modi`s rally here tomorrow.
BJP legislators Suresh Rana and Sangeet Son, who had been booked under National Security Act for making allegedly provocative speeches leading to communal riots in Muzaffarnagar, are expected to be honoured at the rally.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head