BJP MP Adityanath booked for threatening SHO in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: An FIR has been registered against BJP MP Yogi Adityanath for allegedly threatening an SHO in Gorakhpur, official sources said here on Friday.
"FIR has been registered against MP Adityanath for threatening Sanjay Rai SHO of Pipraich (Gorakhpur) police station over phone", IG law and order BP Singh told reporters here.
According to Rai, a dispute had erupted in Gambhirpur Khamaria village between two communities over washing clothes at a government tap yesterday and the situation was timely controlled by the police.
The MP called the SHO in the night and allegedly abused and threatened him over phone, Rai said in his complaint.
The IG said that some locals have also demanded removal of the SHO and had complained about him, adding that the allegations would be probed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie