BJP MP alleges conspiracy against Raja Bhaiya; threatens stir
Balrampur: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Friday came out in support of controversial Kunda MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya alleging there is a conspiracy to frame him in the DSP Zia-ul-Haque murder case, and warned of an agitation if he is arrested.
"There is an attempt to shield the real culprits by ordering a CBI probe into the case, as the incident with the DSP was actually just an accident," Adityanath told reporters.
There is a conspiracy to frame Raja Bhaiya in the case and if he is arrested we will launch an agitation, he said.
Condemning the murder of Hindu Yuva Vahini leader of Ambedkarnagar, Adityanath said that every effort would be made to ensure justice to him.
"We are prepared for holding an agitation from the roads to the Parliament for the cause and if required court`s help would also be taken," Adityanath said.
The BJP MP demanded a judicial inquiry in both Pratapgarh and Ambedkarnagar cases.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success