BJP MP alleges conspiracy against Raja Bhaiya; threatens stir
Balrampur: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Friday came out in support of controversial Kunda MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya alleging there is a conspiracy to frame him in the DSP Zia-ul-Haque murder case, and warned of an agitation if he is arrested.
"There is an attempt to shield the real culprits by ordering a CBI probe into the case, as the incident with the DSP was actually just an accident," Adityanath told reporters.
There is a conspiracy to frame Raja Bhaiya in the case and if he is arrested we will launch an agitation, he said.
Condemning the murder of Hindu Yuva Vahini leader of Ambedkarnagar, Adityanath said that every effort would be made to ensure justice to him.
"We are prepared for holding an agitation from the roads to the Parliament for the cause and if required court`s help would also be taken," Adityanath said.
The BJP MP demanded a judicial inquiry in both Pratapgarh and Ambedkarnagar cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends