BJP MP alleges conspiracy against Raja Bhaiya; threatens stir
Balrampur: BJP MP Yogi Adityanath on Friday came out in support of controversial Kunda MLA Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya alleging there is a conspiracy to frame him in the DSP Zia-ul-Haque murder case, and warned of an agitation if he is arrested.
"There is an attempt to shield the real culprits by ordering a CBI probe into the case, as the incident with the DSP was actually just an accident," Adityanath told reporters.
There is a conspiracy to frame Raja Bhaiya in the case and if he is arrested we will launch an agitation, he said.
Condemning the murder of Hindu Yuva Vahini leader of Ambedkarnagar, Adityanath said that every effort would be made to ensure justice to him.
"We are prepared for holding an agitation from the roads to the Parliament for the cause and if required court`s help would also be taken," Adityanath said.
The BJP MP demanded a judicial inquiry in both Pratapgarh and Ambedkarnagar cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested