BJP MP demands JPC probe into CWG scam
Meerut: The national vice-president of BJP
and Member of Rajya Sabha Kalraj Mishra has demanded a Joint
Parliamentary Committee (JPC) probe into the alleged financial
irregularities in the run-up to the Commonwealth Games (CWG).
Speaking at a function here yesterday, he alleged that
the Union Government is responsible for the financial bungling
and demanded that an independent JPC be formed to probe into
the Games` scam.
On being asked about the role of BJP leader Sudhanshu
Mittal, whose residence was raided by the I-T department on
Tuesday, in connection with the CWG mess, he said the truth
will be revealed after the probe is completed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India