BJP MP demands JPC probe into CWG scam
Meerut: The national vice-president of BJP
and Member of Rajya Sabha Kalraj Mishra has demanded a Joint
Parliamentary Committee (JPC) probe into the alleged financial
irregularities in the run-up to the Commonwealth Games (CWG).
Speaking at a function here yesterday, he alleged that
the Union Government is responsible for the financial bungling
and demanded that an independent JPC be formed to probe into
the Games` scam.
On being asked about the role of BJP leader Sudhanshu
Mittal, whose residence was raided by the I-T department on
Tuesday, in connection with the CWG mess, he said the truth
will be revealed after the probe is completed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- Abhishek Bachchan's 'family' birthday—See pics