BJP opposes one-man inquiry commission in Muzaffarnagar riots
Muzaffarnagar: The BJP has refused to accept the one-man inquiry commission constituted by the Uttar Pradesh government to probe the Muzaffarnagar riots and said that the violence should be probed by a commission comprising a judge from the Supreme Court.
A memorandum was submitted by the BJP local unit to Vishnu Sahai, heading the one-man commission, demanding that the commission comprising a judge of the Supreme Court should probe the Muzaffarnagar violence.
The memorandum was submitted when the inquiry commission visited Shamli yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fawad Khan to romance Deepika Padukone in Ranveer Singh starrer 'Padmavati'?
- Solar Impulse 2 begins its final flight of world tour, heads to Abu dhabi
- 21 patients die on single day in Hyderabad govt hospital, staff blame power outage
- New Zealand's Queenstown Airport evacuated after 'bomb message' found on plane
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful