BJP opposes one-man inquiry commission in Muzaffarnagar riots
Muzaffarnagar: The BJP has refused to accept the one-man inquiry commission constituted by the Uttar Pradesh government to probe the Muzaffarnagar riots and said that the violence should be probed by a commission comprising a judge from the Supreme Court.
A memorandum was submitted by the BJP local unit to Vishnu Sahai, heading the one-man commission, demanding that the commission comprising a judge of the Supreme Court should probe the Muzaffarnagar violence.
The memorandum was submitted when the inquiry commission visited Shamli yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you