BJP questions clean chit given to UP minister
Banda: BJP on Friday questioned the clean chit
given by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati to Rural
Development Minister Daddu Prasad, who has been accused of
sexual harassment by a woman in Chitrakoot district recently.
"How can the chief minister give a clean chit to the
minister without any inquiry? He needs to be dismissed
immediately," part vice-president Kalraj Misra told reporters
here during his Jan Swabhimaan Yatra.
The government has lost the moral right to continue in
office for even a minute, he said.
Yesterday, UP cabinet secretary Shashank Shekhar Singh
had told reporters that Mayawati was fully convinced that the
minister is being framed by opposition parties.
Misra also criticised Congress general secretary Rahul
Gandhi`s statement in Amethi yesterday that the UPA government
has been working for the poor.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Vijay Mallya says keen on paying up dues, but Rs 9000 default figure artificially inflated
- Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua alleges 'India-China economic business deal' behind visa cancellation
- VIDEO: Prepare to laugh - 23 Hilarious Inzamam-ul-Haq run outs!
- DRT likely to rule on Vijay Mallya’s Diageo package today
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV): A new tool in the fight against polio – Watch to know more about it!