BJP questions clean chit given to UP minister
Banda: BJP on Friday questioned the clean chit
given by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati to Rural
Development Minister Daddu Prasad, who has been accused of
sexual harassment by a woman in Chitrakoot district recently.
"How can the chief minister give a clean chit to the
minister without any inquiry? He needs to be dismissed
immediately," part vice-president Kalraj Misra told reporters
here during his Jan Swabhimaan Yatra.
The government has lost the moral right to continue in
office for even a minute, he said.
Yesterday, UP cabinet secretary Shashank Shekhar Singh
had told reporters that Mayawati was fully convinced that the
minister is being framed by opposition parties.
Misra also criticised Congress general secretary Rahul
Gandhi`s statement in Amethi yesterday that the UPA government
has been working for the poor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing