BJP to boycott UP Governor`s address to Assembly on Wednesday
Lucknow: Opposition BJP on Tuesday claimed the Uttar Pradesh Government has "failed" on all fronts and it would boycott the Governor`s joint address highlighting the SP led government`s achievements in the state Assembly tomorrow.
BJP Legislature Party leader Hukum Singh said "the Governor`s address will be an account of the activities and achievements of the UP government and the present regime has completely failed on all fronts."
Governor BL Joshi is scheduled to address the Vidhan Sabha in its session beginning tomorrow.
Singh alleged that while development works were zero in the last one year, crime was at its peak.
He alleged that SP workers in connivance with corrupt officials were involved in illegal mining.
Singh alleged that demolishing all democratic norms the power has been limited to one family.
He said that in such a situation there was no point in listening to the Governor`s address as it would be based on "false facts and figures".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31