BJP to boycott UP Governor`s address to Assembly on Wednesday
Lucknow: Opposition BJP on Tuesday claimed the Uttar Pradesh Government has "failed" on all fronts and it would boycott the Governor`s joint address highlighting the SP led government`s achievements in the state Assembly tomorrow.
BJP Legislature Party leader Hukum Singh said "the Governor`s address will be an account of the activities and achievements of the UP government and the present regime has completely failed on all fronts."
Governor BL Joshi is scheduled to address the Vidhan Sabha in its session beginning tomorrow.
Singh alleged that while development works were zero in the last one year, crime was at its peak.
He alleged that SP workers in connivance with corrupt officials were involved in illegal mining.
Singh alleged that demolishing all democratic norms the power has been limited to one family.
He said that in such a situation there was no point in listening to the Governor`s address as it would be based on "false facts and figures".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested