BJP to boycott UP Governor`s address to Assembly on Wednesday
Lucknow: Opposition BJP on Tuesday claimed the Uttar Pradesh Government has "failed" on all fronts and it would boycott the Governor`s joint address highlighting the SP led government`s achievements in the state Assembly tomorrow.
BJP Legislature Party leader Hukum Singh said "the Governor`s address will be an account of the activities and achievements of the UP government and the present regime has completely failed on all fronts."
Governor BL Joshi is scheduled to address the Vidhan Sabha in its session beginning tomorrow.
Singh alleged that while development works were zero in the last one year, crime was at its peak.
He alleged that SP workers in connivance with corrupt officials were involved in illegal mining.
Singh alleged that demolishing all democratic norms the power has been limited to one family.
He said that in such a situation there was no point in listening to the Governor`s address as it would be based on "false facts and figures".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra