BJP to launch website for Kanpur
Kanpur: BJP would be launching a website for Kanpur where people`s opinion will be sought on how to make the industrial city pollution-free.
BJP`s Kanpur unit president Surendra Maithani Tuesday said that the website will have all information related to various projects undertaken for the people in the city and how they are making progress.
The website will have the personal contacts of all party leaders and ministers so that people can contact them and convey their problems, he said.
He said that city MP Murli Manohar Joshi wanted to have a website for Kanpur which will contain as much information about the industrial city as possible.
Upon Joshi`s instruction, the work on the website is in full swing and it will be ready by next week, Maithani said.
"It was MP Murli Manohar Joshi`s wish that all BJP workers and common people should take the responsibility to make Kanpur pollution-free," Maithani said.
According to Maithani, Joshi was of the opinion that Kanpur, which contributes significantly to the country`s revenue, features as one of the most polluted cities in India.
The website will be inaugurated by Joshi next week, he said.
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part II
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part III
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's mini Pakistan comment-Part IV
- Dr. Subhash Chandra Show: Importance of time management
- Uttarakhand forest fire LIVE: 1500 villages under threat, govt issues alert
- Vodafone appoints six investment banks for $3billion India IPO
- China hints at retaliation against US anti-dumping probe
- In home turf in Bihar, Kanhaiya Kumar all praise for Nitish Kumar, Lalu Yadav; slams Modi govt
- Realty firm Godrej Properties buys 49% stake in its arm Happy Highrises