BJP will continue animosity against Moradabad SSP for years: Laxmikant Bajpai
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Moradabad: Lashing out at Moradabad`s Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Dharamvir for holding BJP responsible for inflaming communal tension in Kanth, the party`s state president Laxmikant Bajpai on Saturday said that the former is not fit to be in public service.
During his visit to jailed BJP leaders today, Bajpai said that UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav should induct Moradabad SSP in his security team and keep him in his bungalow.
He further went on to say that animosity between BJP and Dharamvir will continue for years.
BJP ne unhe(SSP Moradabad) naagin ki tarah aankh mein utar liya hai,dushmani duur tak nibhayenge-Laxmikant Bajpai,BJP pic.twitter.com/6sb1O4cYkd
— ANI (@ANI_news) July 12, 2014
On the other hand, strongly reacting to Bajpai`s comment, Superintendent of Police Rajendra Chaudhary said, “How can somebody use such language for a public servant? Everyone saw BJP workers attacking police during Kanth incident.”
Bajpai`s visit to jailed BJP leaders came a day after BJP`s Sultanpur MP Varun Gandhi went to Moradabad.
Gandhi, after meeting the BJP workers, said that the situation in UP is far worse than emergency and he will meet Home Minister to provide him all the details on Kanth incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj