BJP will go it alone in UP polls
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP leader L K Advani
on Saturday said the party would go it alone in the Uttar Pradesh
"No, we don`t wish to have any alliance in Uttar Pradesh
because we know who are the others," he said when asked if the
BJP was lookng for any alliances in the poll-bound state.
The party has been trying to gain a foothold in Uttar
Pradesh for quite some time ever since it lost power in the
BJP recently made former Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Uma Bharti in-charge of party affairs in the state in its
attempt to regain the lost ground.
Uttar Pradesh goes to polls early next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh