BJP yatras to crisscross UP to woo voters
Lucknow: Senior BJP leaders will participate
in the two Jan Swabhiman Yatras being taken out by the party
in the coming weeks to protest "anti-people policies" of Uttar
"Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj will
address a rally in Hardoi during yatra being led by national
vice-president Kalraj Mishra on November 13," party spokesman
Vijay Bahadur Pathak told reporters here today.
He said that on the same day, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister
Sushil Modi will address a rally in Padrauna during a yatra
being led by former national president Rajnath Singh.
"While National president of women wing Smriti Irani will
address the public in Sandila on November 14, former Union
minister Yashwant Singh will participate in Rajnath Singh`s
yatra," Pathak said.
The BJP launched the second phase of its yatras being led
by Kalraj Mishra and Rajnath Singh yesterday from Hamirpur and
Bahraich respectively, he said.
The spokesman said both the yatras would conclude in
Ayodhya on November 17 where a public meeting will be
addressed by national president Nitin Gadkari and other senior
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price