BJP yatras to crisscross UP to woo voters
Lucknow: Senior BJP leaders will participate
in the two Jan Swabhiman Yatras being taken out by the party
in the coming weeks to protest "anti-people policies" of Uttar
"Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj will
address a rally in Hardoi during yatra being led by national
vice-president Kalraj Mishra on November 13," party spokesman
Vijay Bahadur Pathak told reporters here today.
He said that on the same day, Bihar Deputy Chief Minister
Sushil Modi will address a rally in Padrauna during a yatra
being led by former national president Rajnath Singh.
"While National president of women wing Smriti Irani will
address the public in Sandila on November 14, former Union
minister Yashwant Singh will participate in Rajnath Singh`s
yatra," Pathak said.
The BJP launched the second phase of its yatras being led
by Kalraj Mishra and Rajnath Singh yesterday from Hamirpur and
Bahraich respectively, he said.
The spokesman said both the yatras would conclude in
Ayodhya on November 17 where a public meeting will be
addressed by national president Nitin Gadkari and other senior
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS