Blast in illegal cracker making factory in UP, six dead
Zee Media Bureau
Kanpur: A blast occurred in an illegal cracker making factory in Unnao district in Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
At least six people were killed in the explosion while two other were injured.
Two buildings collapsed under the impact of the explosion that took place in Hasanganj area this evening, police said.
The identification of the victims is yet to be done, they said, adding that the injured have been admitted to a hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US