Blast in illegal cracker making factory in UP, six dead
Zee Media Bureau
Kanpur: A blast occurred in an illegal cracker making factory in Unnao district in Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
At least six people were killed in the explosion while two other were injured.
Two buildings collapsed under the impact of the explosion that took place in Hasanganj area this evening, police said.
The identification of the victims is yet to be done, they said, adding that the injured have been admitted to a hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security