Blast in illegal cracker making factory in UP, six dead
Zee Media Bureau
Kanpur: A blast occurred in an illegal cracker making factory in Unnao district in Uttar Pradesh on Thursday.
At least six people were killed in the explosion while two other were injured.
Two buildings collapsed under the impact of the explosion that took place in Hasanganj area this evening, police said.
The identification of the victims is yet to be done, they said, adding that the injured have been admitted to a hospital where their condition is stated to be stable.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?