Blood traces of Aarushi, Hemraj found on a whisky bottle
Ghaziabad: A forensic expert, deposing in the twin Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, on Tuesday told a court here that a bottle recovered from the crime spot bore the blood stains of both the victims.
The senior scientist, BP Mahaptra, of Central Forensic Science laboratory also told the court that blood stains found on Aarushi`s clothes and her bed`s sheets matched her group.
The CBI today produced seven exhibits out of 36 parcels in the special trial court here.
Mahaptra told the court that on the bottle of wine there were "partial male and female DNA generated"
The public prosecutor RK Saini said that on the bottle of scotch, the blood samples found were positive.
The blood samples found on the Valentine scotch bottle were of Aarushi`s and matched the samples found on her sheets, the CFSL witness told the court.
He said that a colorless liquid was found in another bottle which had no blood trace.
A metallic lock was also produced with blood stains but no DNA could be generated on it, he told the court.
From Hemraj`s room, a red colour plastic bottle and a colourless bottle were recovered.
From the room of the accused, the Talwars, a bottle of Valentine finest scotch bottle was recovered, the witness said.
The other exhibits produced were the clothes, undergarments and tops of Arushi and Hemraj and the CFSL scientist said that blood was positive on all these exhibits.
The hearings will continue tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside