Body of Dalit boy found in field, human sacrifice suspected
Bulandshahr (UP): The body of an 8-year old
Dalit boy of village Bhaipura here was found today in a field
in a suspected case of human sacrifice.
According to B K Shrivastava, Circle Officer of Khurja
police station, the body of Nitin bore a deep cut on the neck,
his head was tonsured and there was `tilak` on the forehead,
giving rise to suspicion of human sacrifice.
A case of murder has been registered against unidentified
killers and the body sent for post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!