Body of Dalit boy found in field, human sacrifice suspected
Bulandshahr (UP): The body of an 8-year old
Dalit boy of village Bhaipura here was found today in a field
in a suspected case of human sacrifice.
According to B K Shrivastava, Circle Officer of Khurja
police station, the body of Nitin bore a deep cut on the neck,
his head was tonsured and there was `tilak` on the forehead,
giving rise to suspicion of human sacrifice.
A case of murder has been registered against unidentified
killers and the body sent for post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption