Body of Dalit boy found in field, human sacrifice suspected
Bulandshahr (UP): The body of an 8-year old
Dalit boy of village Bhaipura here was found today in a field
in a suspected case of human sacrifice.
According to B K Shrivastava, Circle Officer of Khurja
police station, the body of Nitin bore a deep cut on the neck,
his head was tonsured and there was `tilak` on the forehead,
giving rise to suspicion of human sacrifice.
A case of murder has been registered against unidentified
killers and the body sent for post-mortem, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother