Body of IIT-Kharagpur student found hanging in room
Kolkata: The body of a second year MTech student of Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-Kgp) was found hanging from the ceiling of his hostel room Monday, a top institute official said.
According to registrar T.K.Ghoshal, the victim was 24-year-old S.Boga, a student of Mtech computer science.
"The body was discovered hanging from the ceiling in the morning today. Police investigation is on," Ghoshal told IANS.
However, he refrained from speculating on the circumstances of the death until the police report was available.
Boga hailed from Nalgonda district in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death