Body of IIT-Kharagpur student found hanging in room
Kolkata: The body of a second year MTech student of Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-Kgp) was found hanging from the ceiling of his hostel room Monday, a top institute official said.
According to registrar T.K.Ghoshal, the victim was 24-year-old S.Boga, a student of Mtech computer science.
"The body was discovered hanging from the ceiling in the morning today. Police investigation is on," Ghoshal told IANS.
However, he refrained from speculating on the circumstances of the death until the police report was available.
Boga hailed from Nalgonda district in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees