Body of IIT-Kharagpur student found hanging in room
Kolkata: The body of a second year MTech student of Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-Kgp) was found hanging from the ceiling of his hostel room Monday, a top institute official said.
According to registrar T.K.Ghoshal, the victim was 24-year-old S.Boga, a student of Mtech computer science.
"The body was discovered hanging from the ceiling in the morning today. Police investigation is on," Ghoshal told IANS.
However, he refrained from speculating on the circumstances of the death until the police report was available.
Boga hailed from Nalgonda district in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH