Boy dies after being hit by bus in UP
Azamgarh: A seven-year-old child
was on Friday killed after being hit by a roadways bus while he
was on his way to school near Bindra Bazar in Gambhirpur area
here, police said.
Ravi Yadav (7), a student of class second, was killed
on the spot after being hit by the bus, they said.
Later, irate locals blocked the Azamgarh-Varanasi
highway demanding arrest of the accused and compensation to
the victim`s family.
The highway was later cleared on assurance from senior
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video