Boy killed, local residents protest in Bahraich
Bahraich: An 11-year-old boy was killed after being hit by a speeding bus on the Bahraich-Nanpara road here leading to strong protests by local residents who set the vehicle on fire.
The speeding bus on its way to Nanpara from Bahraich hit Razzak near Gulalpurva village killing him on the spot, police said.
Infuriated over the accident, the locals chased the fleeing bus and set it on fire after asking passengers to get down, police said, adding, they also held up traffic for some time.
A case has been registered by police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living