Boy manages to flee from kidnappers in Aligarh
Aligarh (UP): A youth, who was allegedly
kidnapped by members of human trafficking gang from Gabhana
township here, managed to flee from their clutches and reach
The incident came to light last evening when the victim
returned to his village Ogipur in Chandaus area here.
According to Gaurav (20), as soon as he alighted from the
bus at the Gabhana bus stop, a group of armed men who were
sitting in a SUV on the roadside dragged him inside the car.
He was later driven to a remote village in neighbouring
Agra district where he was kept in a well-guarded house.
When Gaurav informed his abductors that he was "not in
a position to pay any ransom money", the gang members
puportedly told him that they did not need money they needed
The gang members left him for the night informing him
that they would return the next morning.
Recounting his nightmarish experience, Gaurav said in
that house there was another captive, an eight year old girl,
Anjali, who told me that she had also spent the past several
weeks in captivity.
The eight year old girl then helped Gaurav to jump over
the wall and make good his escape. She however could not join
him in him.
Gaurav walked several kilometers throughout the night,
when he finally reached a highway from where he contacted the
nearest police station at Rakab Ganj in Agra district, where
an FIR was registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie