Boy manages to flee from kidnappers in Aligarh
Aligarh (UP): A youth, who was allegedly
kidnapped by members of human trafficking gang from Gabhana
township here, managed to flee from their clutches and reach
The incident came to light last evening when the victim
returned to his village Ogipur in Chandaus area here.
According to Gaurav (20), as soon as he alighted from the
bus at the Gabhana bus stop, a group of armed men who were
sitting in a SUV on the roadside dragged him inside the car.
He was later driven to a remote village in neighbouring
Agra district where he was kept in a well-guarded house.
When Gaurav informed his abductors that he was "not in
a position to pay any ransom money", the gang members
puportedly told him that they did not need money they needed
The gang members left him for the night informing him
that they would return the next morning.
Recounting his nightmarish experience, Gaurav said in
that house there was another captive, an eight year old girl,
Anjali, who told me that she had also spent the past several
weeks in captivity.
The eight year old girl then helped Gaurav to jump over
the wall and make good his escape. She however could not join
him in him.
Gaurav walked several kilometers throughout the night,
when he finally reached a highway from where he contacted the
nearest police station at Rakab Ganj in Agra district, where
an FIR was registered in this regard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Five unmanned parachutes spotted over Mumbai airport
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man?
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Mumbai architecture creates double decker bus from scrap!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- One year of Modi govt: How satisfied is the common man? Part-2
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Heatwave claims over 550 lives so far, Delhi saw hottest day
- LIVE - Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced shortly
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- Mathura rally: PM Modi slams 'corrupt' UPA regime, lauds NDA govt's efforts in past one year
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Pakistan criticizes Defence Minister Parrikar's terrorism remarks