Boy opposes sodomy attempt, killed
Ghaziabad: A 12-yr-old boy was on Thursday found
murdered under mysterious circumstances inside a local mosque
of Shahid Nagar area in Sahibabad town of the district, police
The deceased used to go to the mosque for religious
teachings, SP city J K Shahi said, adding that he was murdered
today with some sharp edged weapon.
Prima facie it appears that a teacher Abid, who was
giving lessons to the victim tried to sodomise him and when
his act was met with opposition, he slit throat of the boy
with a sharp edged weapon.
The teacher is absconding since the incident, he said.
A case against the teacher is registered, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!