Boy opposes sodomy attempt, killed
Ghaziabad: A 12-yr-old boy was on Thursday found
murdered under mysterious circumstances inside a local mosque
of Shahid Nagar area in Sahibabad town of the district, police
The deceased used to go to the mosque for religious
teachings, SP city J K Shahi said, adding that he was murdered
today with some sharp edged weapon.
Prima facie it appears that a teacher Abid, who was
giving lessons to the victim tried to sodomise him and when
his act was met with opposition, he slit throat of the boy
with a sharp edged weapon.
The teacher is absconding since the incident, he said.
A case against the teacher is registered, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan