Brothers sentenced to life imprisonment in murder
Badaun (UP): Two brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here on Thursday in a three-year-old murder case.
Additional District Judge S.N Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs. 43,000 on the convicts Nawab Singh and his brother Rishipal Singh.
The victim Anekpal was shot dead by Nawab Singh and Rishipal Singh on May 5, 2009 in Bastoi Sikri village due to old enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'