Brothers sentenced to life imprisonment in murder
Badaun (UP): Two brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here on Thursday in a three-year-old murder case.
Additional District Judge S.N Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs. 43,000 on the convicts Nawab Singh and his brother Rishipal Singh.
The victim Anekpal was shot dead by Nawab Singh and Rishipal Singh on May 5, 2009 in Bastoi Sikri village due to old enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch