BSF jawan killed in Ramabai Nagar
Kanpur: A Border Security Force jawan who
was allegedly abducted two days ago was found dead in the
Akbarpur area of neighbouring Ramabai Nagar.
His hands and legs were tied and a piece of cloth was
tied around his neck, police said.
Harvijay Singh (35), a resident of Rajpur posted in West
Bengal as a BSF jawan was returning home on the night of
December 11 when, according to his family, some unidentified
people in a Bolero abducted him near Pukhrayan station,
Ramabai Nagar Senior Superintendent of Police, Subhash Dubey
said here on Wednesday.
The jawan`s family informed the police who began
searching for him.
Police has declined any personal enmity to be behind the
killing. Some people have been taken into custody and are
being interrogated but no arrests have taken place so far, SSP
The family of the deceased has denied any enmity with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot