BSF Jawan killed in Ramabai Nagar
Kanpur: A Border Security Force jawan who
was allegedly abducted two days ago was found dead in the
Akbarpur area of neighbouring Ramabai Nagar.
His hands and legs were tied and a piece of cloth was
tied around his neck, police said.
Harvijay Singh (35), a resident of Rajpur posted in West
Bengal as a BSF jawan was returning home on the night of
December 11 when, according to his family, some unidentified
people in a Bolero abducted him near Pukhrayan station,
Ramabai Nagar Senior Superintendent of Police, Subhash Dubey
said on Wednesday.
The jawan`s family informed the police who began
searching for him.
Police has declined any personal enmity to be behind the
killing. Some people have been taken into custody and are
being interrogated but no arrests have taken place so far, SSP
The family of the deceased has denied any enmity with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog