BSF Jawan killed in Ramabai Nagar
Kanpur: A Border Security Force jawan who
was allegedly abducted two days ago was found dead in the
Akbarpur area of neighbouring Ramabai Nagar.
His hands and legs were tied and a piece of cloth was
tied around his neck, police said.
Harvijay Singh (35), a resident of Rajpur posted in West
Bengal as a BSF jawan was returning home on the night of
December 11 when, according to his family, some unidentified
people in a Bolero abducted him near Pukhrayan station,
Ramabai Nagar Senior Superintendent of Police, Subhash Dubey
said on Wednesday.
The jawan`s family informed the police who began
searching for him.
Police has declined any personal enmity to be behind the
killing. Some people have been taken into custody and are
being interrogated but no arrests have taken place so far, SSP
The family of the deceased has denied any enmity with the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire