BSF reserve battalion to be established in Mathura
Mathura: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will lay the foundation stone of headquarters of a reserve battalion of the Border Security Force (BSF) at Badh village in Uttar Pradesh`s Mathura district on Tuesday.
A 59-acre land has been acquired along the Delhi-Agra Highway for the purpose, government sources said.
Shinde will meet BSF soldiers and regional leaders after the inaugural ceremony.
Arrangements to accommodate around 1,200 soldiers have been made for the occasion, Assistant Commandant P C Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi