BSF reserve battalion to be established in Mathura
Mathura: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will lay the foundation stone of headquarters of a reserve battalion of the Border Security Force (BSF) at Badh village in Uttar Pradesh`s Mathura district on Tuesday.
A 59-acre land has been acquired along the Delhi-Agra Highway for the purpose, government sources said.
Shinde will meet BSF soldiers and regional leaders after the inaugural ceremony.
Arrangements to accommodate around 1,200 soldiers have been made for the occasion, Assistant Commandant P C Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today