BSF reserve battalion to be established in Mathura
Mathura: Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde will lay the foundation stone of headquarters of a reserve battalion of the Border Security Force (BSF) at Badh village in Uttar Pradesh`s Mathura district on Tuesday.
A 59-acre land has been acquired along the Delhi-Agra Highway for the purpose, government sources said.
Shinde will meet BSF soldiers and regional leaders after the inaugural ceremony.
Arrangements to accommodate around 1,200 soldiers have been made for the occasion, Assistant Commandant P C Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself