BSP announces first list of candidates for 2014 polls
Azamgarh: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) on Sunday announced its first list of three candidates for the Lok Sabha elections slated in 2014.
The announcement was made by the BSP national general secretary Naseemuddin Siddiqui in a workers meeting held at Kunwar Singh Park here.
Sitting MPs Dara Singh Chauhan and Dr Baliram would contest from Ghosi seat in Mau district and Lalganj constituency in Azamgarh district respectively.
Sitting MLA from Mubarakpur Assembly seat Shah Alam alias Guddu Jamali would contest from Azamgarh Sadar constituency.
BSP state president Ram Achal Rajbhar and former Vidhan Sabha speaker Sukhdev Rajbhar were also present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials