BSP announces first list of candidates for 2014 polls
Azamgarh: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) on Sunday announced its first list of three candidates for the Lok Sabha elections slated in 2014.
The announcement was made by the BSP national general secretary Naseemuddin Siddiqui in a workers meeting held at Kunwar Singh Park here.
Sitting MPs Dara Singh Chauhan and Dr Baliram would contest from Ghosi seat in Mau district and Lalganj constituency in Azamgarh district respectively.
Sitting MLA from Mubarakpur Assembly seat Shah Alam alias Guddu Jamali would contest from Azamgarh Sadar constituency.
BSP state president Ram Achal Rajbhar and former Vidhan Sabha speaker Sukhdev Rajbhar were also present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark