BSP announces first list of candidates for 2014 polls
Azamgarh: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) on Sunday announced its first list of three candidates for the Lok Sabha elections slated in 2014.
The announcement was made by the BSP national general secretary Naseemuddin Siddiqui in a workers meeting held at Kunwar Singh Park here.
Sitting MPs Dara Singh Chauhan and Dr Baliram would contest from Ghosi seat in Mau district and Lalganj constituency in Azamgarh district respectively.
Sitting MLA from Mubarakpur Assembly seat Shah Alam alias Guddu Jamali would contest from Azamgarh Sadar constituency.
BSP state president Ram Achal Rajbhar and former Vidhan Sabha speaker Sukhdev Rajbhar were also present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America