BSP announces first list of candidates for 2014 polls
Azamgarh: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) on Sunday announced its first list of three candidates for the Lok Sabha elections slated in 2014.
The announcement was made by the BSP national general secretary Naseemuddin Siddiqui in a workers meeting held at Kunwar Singh Park here.
Sitting MPs Dara Singh Chauhan and Dr Baliram would contest from Ghosi seat in Mau district and Lalganj constituency in Azamgarh district respectively.
Sitting MLA from Mubarakpur Assembly seat Shah Alam alias Guddu Jamali would contest from Azamgarh Sadar constituency.
BSP state president Ram Achal Rajbhar and former Vidhan Sabha speaker Sukhdev Rajbhar were also present in the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state