BSP ignoring farmers: Ajit Singh
Hathras (UP): Accusing the ruling BSP of
ignoring the interest of farmers, Rastriya Lok Dal (RLD)
supremo Ajit Singh has said that they have not been given due
price of their produce while crores of rupees were spent on
constructing parks and memorials across Uttar Pradesh.
"Poor labourers and farmers were committing suicide and
living in pitiable condition. The farmers are not given due
price of their produce, while Chief Minister is depositing Rs
24 crore as income tax. This shows her attitude towards the
common man," Singh said here yesterday.
Demanding that the state government fix cane rate at Rs
270 per quintal before the Assembly elections, Singh said that
the government should also ensure payment of dues to the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray