BSP leader booked for using derogatory remarks against Mulayam
Mainpuri: An FIR was on Monday registered against BSP leader Swami Prasad Maurya and his daughter for allegedly making derogatory remarks against SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav at a party rally.
Maurya and daughter Sangmitra were booked under Section 153 A of the IPC (promoting enmity between different groups), on a complaint of Samajwadi Party district president K S Verma, Superintendent of Police Shalabh Mathur said.
Verma alleged in his complaint that both Maurya and Sangmitra had used derogatory language against Yadav at a BSP rally yesterday, Mathur said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Amartya Sen says Modi govt ousted him from Nalanda University
- No confirmation on meeting with Manohar Parrikar on OROP: Ex-servicemen
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends