BSP leader shot dead in Lucknow
Lucknow: A BSP leader was shot dead in Mahrua town of Ambedkar Nagar district allegedly by some unidentified assailants, police said Wednesday.
Subhash Singh, former block head of Bheeti, was shot at by unidentified motorcycle-borne men last night, they said. Singh was rushed to a hospital where he was declared
Police is suspecting old enmity to be the reason behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi