BSP leader shot dead in Lucknow
Lucknow: A BSP leader was shot dead in Mahrua town of Ambedkar Nagar district allegedly by some unidentified assailants, police said Wednesday.
Subhash Singh, former block head of Bheeti, was shot at by unidentified motorcycle-borne men last night, they said. Singh was rushed to a hospital where he was declared
Police is suspecting old enmity to be the reason behind the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!