BSP leader, son of state DGP booked in recruitment fraud
Muzaffarnagar: The police has booked a case
of cheating against a senior BSP leader and the son of a state
DGP for allegedly taking money from police aspirants at
A case has been registered against BSP leader Dhum Singh
Saini and Ritesh Kumar, son of Director-General of Police
(Training) D P Sinha, in this connection, SSP Amit Chandra
Saini has been arrested and efforts are being made to nab
Kumar, he said.
It is alleged that the accused had received several lakhs
of rupees from several candidates aspiring for recruitment in
the police force. An inquiry was conducted in this before
registering the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?