BSP leader, son of state DGP booked in recruitment fraud
Muzaffarnagar: The police has booked a case
of cheating against a senior BSP leader and the son of a state
DGP for allegedly taking money from police aspirants at
A case has been registered against BSP leader Dhum Singh
Saini and Ritesh Kumar, son of Director-General of Police
(Training) D P Sinha, in this connection, SSP Amit Chandra
Saini has been arrested and efforts are being made to nab
Kumar, he said.
It is alleged that the accused had received several lakhs
of rupees from several candidates aspiring for recruitment in
the police force. An inquiry was conducted in this before
registering the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore