BSP leaders visit parks in Noida, Badalpur; upset
Noida: Senior BSP leaders on day visited the Dalit Prerna Sthal park at Noida and Ambedkar Park at Badalpur and expressed dissatisfaction over the security and maintenance of the parks.
"Even after 30 hours of my visit to Prerna Sthal, there was no proper security and upkeep at the park here," BSP leader Nasimmudin Siddiqui, who along with other prominent party leaders visited the parks, said.
"The staff here said there is no electricity too at night at the park. If proper measures are not taken soon we will launch agitation," he said.
Siddiqui said that he had met UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav yesterday during which he had assured security and upkeep of the parks and memorials and promised that it will be done immediately without any delay.
Beside Siddiqui, Gautam Buddh Nagar MP Surendra Nagar, Dadri MLA Satvir Gujjar, BSP district general secretary Satinder Nagar were among those who visited the parks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video