BSP leaders visit parks in Noida, Badalpur; upset
Noida: Senior BSP leaders on day visited the Dalit Prerna Sthal park at Noida and Ambedkar Park at Badalpur and expressed dissatisfaction over the security and maintenance of the parks.
"Even after 30 hours of my visit to Prerna Sthal, there was no proper security and upkeep at the park here," BSP leader Nasimmudin Siddiqui, who along with other prominent party leaders visited the parks, said.
"The staff here said there is no electricity too at night at the park. If proper measures are not taken soon we will launch agitation," he said.
Siddiqui said that he had met UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav yesterday during which he had assured security and upkeep of the parks and memorials and promised that it will be done immediately without any delay.
Beside Siddiqui, Gautam Buddh Nagar MP Surendra Nagar, Dadri MLA Satvir Gujjar, BSP district general secretary Satinder Nagar were among those who visited the parks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?