BSP leaders visit parks in Noida, Badalpur; upset
Noida: Senior BSP leaders on day visited the Dalit Prerna Sthal park at Noida and Ambedkar Park at Badalpur and expressed dissatisfaction over the security and maintenance of the parks.
"Even after 30 hours of my visit to Prerna Sthal, there was no proper security and upkeep at the park here," BSP leader Nasimmudin Siddiqui, who along with other prominent party leaders visited the parks, said.
"The staff here said there is no electricity too at night at the park. If proper measures are not taken soon we will launch agitation," he said.
Siddiqui said that he had met UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav yesterday during which he had assured security and upkeep of the parks and memorials and promised that it will be done immediately without any delay.
Beside Siddiqui, Gautam Buddh Nagar MP Surendra Nagar, Dadri MLA Satvir Gujjar, BSP district general secretary Satinder Nagar were among those who visited the parks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!