BSP memorials: FIR lodged against PWD staff
Lucknow: An FIR has been lodged against four persons, including former officials of Rajkiya Nirnam Nigam and a contractor, in connection with alleged anomalies in payment of dues for construction of BSP memorials.
A Mirzapur-based stone supplier Shashi Kant Pandey lodged an FIR at Krishna Nagar police station yesterday alleging that he supplied stones for flooring and construction works at Kanshiram Smarak Sthal.
Pandey alleged that as against a payment of Rs 27.5 lakh for supply of stone between April to May 2009, he was paid Rs 6.5 lakh only.
The supplier alleged that he had been since running from pillar to post to get his payment cleared, but to no avail.
Pandey further alleged that he was even threatened of dire consequences.
On the basis of the complaint lodged by Pandey, police has registered an FIR against the then general manager A K Gautam, project managers S S Ahmad, Heera Lal and contractor Rajesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi