BSP MLA booked for threatening businessman
Lucknow: A BSP MLA has been booked for allegedly threatening a businessman and trying to seize his property, police said on Monday.
An FIR has been registered yesterday against Jitendra Singh Babloo on court orders at Hazratganj police station.
The businessman Mahesh Kumar Srivastava, alleged that Babloo alongwith his associates barged into his office on May 8 and threatened Srivastava to give away the place to the BSP sleader or face dire consequences.
Srivastava said he immediately reported the matter to police but his complaint was not registered under pressure of the BSP MLA. Later, he went to the court, which ordered
registering a case against the MLA.
Babloo, an MLA from Bikapur in Faizabad earlier came to limelight when he was named for arsoning Congress state president Rita Bahuguna Joshi in July last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah