BSP MLA booked for threatening businessman
Lucknow: A BSP MLA has been booked for allegedly threatening a businessman and trying to seize his property, police said on Monday.
An FIR has been registered yesterday against Jitendra Singh Babloo on court orders at Hazratganj police station.
The businessman Mahesh Kumar Srivastava, alleged that Babloo alongwith his associates barged into his office on May 8 and threatened Srivastava to give away the place to the BSP sleader or face dire consequences.
Srivastava said he immediately reported the matter to police but his complaint was not registered under pressure of the BSP MLA. Later, he went to the court, which ordered
registering a case against the MLA.
Babloo, an MLA from Bikapur in Faizabad earlier came to limelight when he was named for arsoning Congress state president Rita Bahuguna Joshi in July last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands