BSP MLA deserts party, joins rival SP
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) MLA
Fareed Mahfooz Kidwai on Monday joined the Samajwadi Party in
presence of its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and senior leader
Mohammad Azam Khan.
"The party welcomes Kidwai, who had earlier been in
the party also but left due to some reasons. We hope the party
will strengthen with his joining", Yadav told reporters.
Kidwai is a sitting BSP MLA from Masauli Assembly
constituency in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
When asked about resigning from state Legislature
after switching the party, Kidwai said he would do that in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands