BSP MLA Fareed Mahfooz Kidwai deserts party, joins SP
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) MLA
Fareed Mahfooz Kidwai Monday joined the Samajwadi Party in
presence of its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and senior leader
Mohammad Azam Khan.
"The party welcomes Kidwai, who had earlier been in
the party also but left due to some reasons. We hope the party
will strengthen with his joining", Yadav told reporters.
Kidwai is a sitting BSP MLA from Masauli Assembly
constituency in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
When asked about resigning from state Legislature
after switching the party, Kidwai said he would do that in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok