BSP MLA Fareed Mahfooz Kidwai deserts party, joins SP
Lucknow: Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) MLA
Fareed Mahfooz Kidwai Monday joined the Samajwadi Party in
presence of its supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and senior leader
Mohammad Azam Khan.
"The party welcomes Kidwai, who had earlier been in
the party also but left due to some reasons. We hope the party
will strengthen with his joining", Yadav told reporters.
Kidwai is a sitting BSP MLA from Masauli Assembly
constituency in Barabanki district of Uttar Pradesh.
When asked about resigning from state Legislature
after switching the party, Kidwai said he would do that in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users