BSP MLA produced before court in Banda rape case
Banda: BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi, who is an accused in rape of a minor backward
community girl, was today produced in a court along with other
Dwiwedi along with Rajendra Shukla, Satyendra Neta and
Suresh were produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate
Court amidst tight security arrangement for hearing in the
rape case, prosecution sources said here.
The court has posted the matter for February 7 after
government counsel said that the case diary was not ready and
requested it to extend the date, they said.
The defence lawyer submitted that identification
parade of the accused should be done as per the court order.
He said that though court had ordered for
identification parade, the process was yet to be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- `IS child bomber` behind Turkey wedding blast, claims President
- Welshman Gareth Bale fires Real Madrid past Real Sociadad 3-0 in the opening encounter
- Rio Olympics bid farewell as athletes sign-off with a colorful closing ceremony
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon