BSP MLA produced before court in Banda rape case
Banda: BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi, who is an accused in rape of a minor backward
community girl, was today produced in a court along with other
Dwiwedi along with Rajendra Shukla, Satyendra Neta and
Suresh were produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate
Court amidst tight security arrangement for hearing in the
rape case, prosecution sources said here.
The court has posted the matter for February 7 after
government counsel said that the case diary was not ready and
requested it to extend the date, they said.
The defence lawyer submitted that identification
parade of the accused should be done as per the court order.
He said that though court had ordered for
identification parade, the process was yet to be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?