BSP MLA produced before court in Banda rape case
Banda: BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi, who is an accused in rape of a minor backward
community girl, was today produced in a court along with other
Dwiwedi along with Rajendra Shukla, Satyendra Neta and
Suresh were produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate
Court amidst tight security arrangement for hearing in the
rape case, prosecution sources said here.
The court has posted the matter for February 7 after
government counsel said that the case diary was not ready and
requested it to extend the date, they said.
The defence lawyer submitted that identification
parade of the accused should be done as per the court order.
He said that though court had ordered for
identification parade, the process was yet to be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump