BSP MLA produced before court in Banda rape case
Banda: BSP MLA Purshottam Naresh
Dwiwedi, who is an accused in rape of a minor backward
community girl, was today produced in a court along with other
Dwiwedi along with Rajendra Shukla, Satyendra Neta and
Suresh were produced before the Chief Judicial Magistrate
Court amidst tight security arrangement for hearing in the
rape case, prosecution sources said here.
The court has posted the matter for February 7 after
government counsel said that the case diary was not ready and
requested it to extend the date, they said.
The defence lawyer submitted that identification
parade of the accused should be done as per the court order.
He said that though court had ordered for
identification parade, the process was yet to be done.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Bihar class 10th result 2016 declared; check Bihar Board Matric class 10 Results 2016 on biharboard.bih.nic.in
- Love is blind, like literally! Riteish Deshmukh's 'Housefull 3' proves it - Pic Inside
- Dance with the devil: What Manchester United under Jose Mourinho might be like
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?