BSP MLA`s cousins sent to 14 days judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: Two cousins of BSP MLA
Shahnawaz Rana were on Saturday sent to 14 days judicial custody by
a local court for attempting to rape two women.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vikas Goel remanded
in judicial custody till July 8 Shazaib and Saddam who were
arrested here last night for abducting two Delhi-based women
and trying to rape them.
According to the two women, they were returning to Delhi
from Mussoorie along with their two male friends on Tuesday
evening when they stopped at a petrol pump where a group of
seven-eight youths abducted them in a car.
The youths took them to a house and tried to rape them
at gun point but the women managed to escape.
Meanwhile, Saddam has also been booked in connection with
a six-months-old criminal case, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan