BSP MLA`s cousins sent to 14 days judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: Two cousins of BSP MLA
Shahnawaz Rana were on Saturday sent to 14 days judicial custody by
a local court for attempting to rape two women.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vikas Goel remanded
in judicial custody till July 8 Shazaib and Saddam who were
arrested here last night for abducting two Delhi-based women
and trying to rape them.
According to the two women, they were returning to Delhi
from Mussoorie along with their two male friends on Tuesday
evening when they stopped at a petrol pump where a group of
seven-eight youths abducted them in a car.
The youths took them to a house and tried to rape them
at gun point but the women managed to escape.
Meanwhile, Saddam has also been booked in connection with
a six-months-old criminal case, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16