BSP MLA`s cousins sent to 14 days judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: Two cousins of BSP MLA
Shahnawaz Rana were on Saturday sent to 14 days judicial custody by
a local court for attempting to rape two women.
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vikas Goel remanded
in judicial custody till July 8 Shazaib and Saddam who were
arrested here last night for abducting two Delhi-based women
and trying to rape them.
According to the two women, they were returning to Delhi
from Mussoorie along with their two male friends on Tuesday
evening when they stopped at a petrol pump where a group of
seven-eight youths abducted them in a car.
The youths took them to a house and tried to rape them
at gun point but the women managed to escape.
Meanwhile, Saddam has also been booked in connection with
a six-months-old criminal case, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Passengers on AI plane diverted to Kazakhstan safe: Sushma
- Navy takes up Scorpene leak issue with French government
- Barrel bomb attack kills 11 children in Syria: Monitor
- Myanmar's armed groups to join Panglong conference
- Brahmos missiles deployment in Arunachal: India can do more for peace, rather than contrary, says China