BSP MP appears before court in separate cases
Muzaffarnagar: BSP MP Kadir Rana today
appeared before a Meerut court and a fast track court here in
connection with two separate cases of murder and rioting.
Meerut Special Sessions Judge Romesh Kumar before whom
the BSP leader made appearance in connection with Muzaffar
Rana murder case adjourned the case till August 12.
SP leader Muzaffar Rana was shot dead in a clash
between SP and RLD supporters at a polling centre during local
bodies polls here on october 28, 2006.
Police had filed a case against four people in this
connection, including Kadir Rana and his brother Noor Salim.
The BSP MP also appeared before a fast track court
here besides 11 others in connection with a case of rioting
and damaging public property during violent protests here over
the arrest of a BSP leader in May, 2004.
The fast track court fixed August 4 for framing of
charges against 13 BSP activists including Rana in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati, Pimpri Chinchwad seats; Shiv Sena takes early lead in BMC polls