BSP MP booked for criminal conspiracy
Jaunpur (UP): An FIR has been registered against a BSP MP for his alleged involvement in criminal conspiracy in a murder case here, police said on Friday.
"An FIR has been lodged against MP Dhananjay Singh and one Tursa Devi under Section 120 B (Criminal conspiracy) of IPC," SP Manjil Saini said.
Two others, Vineet Singh and Bablu Pandey, were booked under Section 302 (murder) IPC, she said.
The FIR was lodged after murder of one Anil Mishra (40) yesterday, she said.
Those close to Dhananjay claimed that case was lodged against him due to political rivalry with SP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi