BSP MP booked for criminal conspiracy
Jaunpur (UP): An FIR has been registered against a BSP MP for his alleged involvement in criminal conspiracy in a murder case here, police said on Friday.
"An FIR has been lodged against MP Dhananjay Singh and one Tursa Devi under Section 120 B (Criminal conspiracy) of IPC," SP Manjil Saini said.
Two others, Vineet Singh and Bablu Pandey, were booked under Section 302 (murder) IPC, she said.
The FIR was lodged after murder of one Anil Mishra (40) yesterday, she said.
Those close to Dhananjay claimed that case was lodged against him due to political rivalry with SP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB