BSP MP booked for criminal conspiracy
Jaunpur (UP): An FIR has been registered against a BSP MP for his alleged involvement in criminal conspiracy in a murder case here, police said on Friday.
"An FIR has been lodged against MP Dhananjay Singh and one Tursa Devi under Section 120 B (Criminal conspiracy) of IPC," SP Manjil Saini said.
Two others, Vineet Singh and Bablu Pandey, were booked under Section 302 (murder) IPC, she said.
The FIR was lodged after murder of one Anil Mishra (40) yesterday, she said.
Those close to Dhananjay claimed that case was lodged against him due to political rivalry with SP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak