BSP MP booked for criminal conspiracy
Jaunpur (UP): An FIR has been registered against a BSP MP for his alleged involvement in criminal conspiracy in a murder case here, police said on Friday.
"An FIR has been lodged against MP Dhananjay Singh and one Tursa Devi under Section 120 B (Criminal conspiracy) of IPC," SP Manjil Saini said.
Two others, Vineet Singh and Bablu Pandey, were booked under Section 302 (murder) IPC, she said.
The FIR was lodged after murder of one Anil Mishra (40) yesterday, she said.
Those close to Dhananjay claimed that case was lodged against him due to political rivalry with SP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre