BSP MP, MLC behind Sachan`s murder: Digvijay
Lucknow: Alleging a BSP MP and an MLC were
involved in the killing of Dr Y S Sachan, senior Congress
leader Digvijay Singh on Tuesday said the Mayawati government was
shielding the masterminds behind the murder of three CMOs.
"First CMO Dr Vinod Arya was killed in October, 2010,
then Dr B P Singh was murdered in April this year and now
Deputy CMO Sachan was killed inside the Lucknow district jail.
"All the three cases are related to each other and the
masterminds behind them are yet to be exposed," Singh told
The Congress General Secretary alleged a BSP MP and an
MLC were behind these murders and "they are being shielded by
the Chief Minister`s Office".
He said now action had been initiated against Babu
Singh Khushwaha and Anant Kumar Mishra who had resigned as
ministers after Dr Singh`s murder in April.
Singh said only a CBI inquiry could crack the case
and the Mayawati government should immediately recommend such
He said a jailor was transferred from Jaunpur a week
before Dr Sachan`s murder but he was not suspended and the one
on leave was suspended.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam