BSP, SP adopting double standards on price rise issue: Rajnath
Basti (UP): Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh
on Friday accused the ruling BSP and main opposition Samajwadi
Party in Uttar Pradesh of adopting double standards on the
issue of inflation.
He said these parties opposed the UPA on the streets on
the issue of price rise but extended suppport to the
government at the centre.
"People, however, have come to understand the double
standards of these regional parties," he told reporters.
Singh said the skyrocketing prices of essential
commodities was due to the "wrong" economic policies of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble