BSP, SP adopting double standards on price rise issue: Rajnath
Basti (UP): Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh
on Friday accused the ruling BSP and main opposition Samajwadi
Party in Uttar Pradesh of adopting double standards on the
issue of inflation.
He said these parties opposed the UPA on the streets on
the issue of price rise but extended suppport to the
government at the centre.
"People, however, have come to understand the double
standards of these regional parties," he told reporters.
Singh said the skyrocketing prices of essential
commodities was due to the "wrong" economic policies of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country