BSP, SP adopting double standards on price rise issue: Rajnath
Basti (UP): Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh
on Friday accused the ruling BSP and main opposition Samajwadi
Party in Uttar Pradesh of adopting double standards on the
issue of inflation.
He said these parties opposed the UPA on the streets on
the issue of price rise but extended suppport to the
government at the centre.
"People, however, have come to understand the double
standards of these regional parties," he told reporters.
Singh said the skyrocketing prices of essential
commodities was due to the "wrong" economic policies of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought