BSP, SP adopting double standards on price rise issue: Rajnath
Basti (UP): Senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh
on Friday accused the ruling BSP and main opposition Samajwadi
Party in Uttar Pradesh of adopting double standards on the
issue of inflation.
He said these parties opposed the UPA on the streets on
the issue of price rise but extended suppport to the
government at the centre.
"People, however, have come to understand the double
standards of these regional parties," he told reporters.
Singh said the skyrocketing prices of essential
commodities was due to the "wrong" economic policies of the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption