BSP will back coalition at Centre which dismisses UP govt
Bhadohi (UP): After the next General Election, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) will support a government at the Centre which promises to dismiss the UP government, a senior party leader said in Sunday.
"The only condition for our support in formation of the next government would be a promise to dismiss UP government," Mishra said while addressing `Brahmin Sammelan` here.
BSP is holding `Brahmin Sammelan` with an aim to bring the upper caste community close to the party.
Claiming that BSP was "well wisher" of the Brahmin community, Mishra said that his party has given tickets to 21 Brahmin candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery