BSP will back coalition at Centre which dismisses UP govt
Bhadohi (UP): After the next General Election, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) will support a government at the Centre which promises to dismiss the UP government, a senior party leader said in Sunday.
"The only condition for our support in formation of the next government would be a promise to dismiss UP government," Mishra said while addressing `Brahmin Sammelan` here.
BSP is holding `Brahmin Sammelan` with an aim to bring the upper caste community close to the party.
Claiming that BSP was "well wisher" of the Brahmin community, Mishra said that his party has given tickets to 21 Brahmin candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections