BSP will back coalition at Centre which dismisses UP govt
Bhadohi (UP): After the next General Election, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) will support a government at the Centre which promises to dismiss the UP government, a senior party leader said in Sunday.
"The only condition for our support in formation of the next government would be a promise to dismiss UP government," Mishra said while addressing `Brahmin Sammelan` here.
BSP is holding `Brahmin Sammelan` with an aim to bring the upper caste community close to the party.
Claiming that BSP was "well wisher" of the Brahmin community, Mishra said that his party has given tickets to 21 Brahmin candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra